Sunday 11 January 2015

Surveys

Surveys

There are many good websites that do surveys and money can be made doing them. Some surveys will take from 10 - 20 minutes from 0.50 p - 0.75 p and so on. I have recently joined a very good survey site: opinionoutpost.co.uk they have consistent surveys daily that do not screen out and it lets you redeem as little as £2.50 or 50 points which is easy to reach and paid in to paypal. I have joined at the end of the last month and I have already redeemed £10 by paypal.

Other survey site: swagbucks.com that I do when I have time which includes surveys, tv, search. Some surveys are good but some of them get screened out or not eligible to do them etc.
Surveynetwork.com is another good one but I tend to get screened out so I don't them that much.    

No comments:

Post a Comment